• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Maxspect r420r nano 60w 16000k

AWIL57

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
262
Reaction score
123
Location
Phoenix
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. Light was on my IM nuvo 20 gallon I was using as a frag tank. It is a little over a year old and comes with 120 degree lens as well. Asking $130 shipped.

20191027_125929.jpg
20191027_125934.jpg
20191027_125941.jpg
20191027_125956.jpg
20191027_130009.jpg
 
Drop again! Would like to get it out this weekend - $90 shipped.
 
I'll take it right now
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top