Members viewing thread function at top of page - Can we get it back please?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LRT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Want it back?

  • Yes please

    Votes: 73 76.0%
  • No I don't care

    Votes: 17 17.7%
  • Going to drive you crazy with out it

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Having withdrawals without it

    Votes: 10 10.4%
  • No votes don't count

    Votes: 6 6.3%

  • Total voters
    96
I Miss That Timothee Chalamet GIF by Saturday Night Live
 
not having it is awesome! I can lurk and spy like a creep on other people's threads without them knowing!
Be better if you could turn it off if when you wanted to lurk;)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top