melypr1985
totally addicted
View BadgesExcellence Award
Expert Contributor
Article Contributor
Moderator Emeritus
Me too!!Can't wait to see the other gear that goes with the build

Congrats on the build and welcome to the big tanks club!
If I may,
I saw something in the video that I'd like to share.
The drains will be quieter if you do one of two things or both...
Remove the pipes from underwater and add a filter sock. The drains need to breathe in order to flow better..
And the other would be to slow the return pump back a little..
Love the in wall setup and filter room, I envy that setup...
Thanks! Actually I do plan to slow down the pumps some. I had them at full blast to mix the salt into the water and that's done now so I'll be adjusting them tonight. I think I can take the longer pieces off of the pipes after I slow down the flow some. I had to put them on there with the flow going so fast! Water splashing everywhere and the noise was tremendous! I've got some plans in that area including what the service guys at the store call a "muffler". I'll get a picture on friday to share what I'm talking about there.
Thanks for the tips and the complements!





