Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The tank and the fish look fantastic.![]()
I love it! I don't think I would add any more rock. Once the coral fills in more it will really look amazing.The left looks a little weird. I gotta walk away from it for a bit. Maybe get some more rock for that area.
I love it! I don't think I would add any more rock. Once the coral fills in more it will really look amazing.

I tell myself this all. the. time...I gotta walk away from it for a bit.
Ugh. Jealous. I've tried to trade stuff into my local LFS and, while they will take what I've offered and put it for sale, I get no credit from them for it. Granted; I've just given them fancy-tail guppies, so they aren't worth much. But still - 200+ guppies should be worth at least a BTA or so, I'd think... :-\...then traded the rest in to the LFS I work for.
Looks AMAZING as usual! I spot a Fire Shrimp hiding amongst the rocks.The left looks a little weird. I gotta walk away from it for a bit. Maybe get some more rock for that area.
Love my little guy! Their color is just spectacular.

which ones??Those are definitely punk rockers you got there.
The others look like some kinda eaters
The ones you say looked like my scrambled eggs. And the people eaters in the last photo


Great job!!
Nice! I'm digging it.
I like your filler upper "thang" lol
Nice corals. I really like an elegance coral. Mine always withers away. What special care do you do?

