• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Metal halide set up with VHO actinics w/moonlights

bmooney31

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2010
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
kansas city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling my lighting setup that I had over my reef tank. It consists of (2) Lumenbrite reflectors and they are powered by a galaxy dual 250 watt ballast. There is also two retrofit VHObulbs for actinics and also two R2 solution moon lights for the night cycle. These are all mounted on a aluminum light rack that is 72" by 20" roughly. Everything works great, but the ice cap 660 ballast that I used to power the VHO's went bad. So the VHO
photo 1 (1).jpg
photo 1.jpg
photo 2 (1).jpg
photo 2.jpg
photo 3.jpg
bulbs are brand new since the ballast shot craps after I just got new bulbs. In the pictures there is only one halide light on. That is because the bulb is burned out. I'm building a stand for a 220 this weekend, and it's going to be FOWLEand I'm going to downgrade in lights so I didn't want to buy a new set of halide bulbs. I"m asking 350.00 for the entire setup shipped .
 
If you'll consider splitting it up, I may be interested in the Lumen Bright reflectors if they are the large size (not mini's). If so, how much for both shipped?
 
would you part out the icecap 660 ballast reall need one? will paypal you the cash now
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top