MH’s & LED’s

my opinion is that MH lights are just the best, no other light comes close to the beauty. I've been an MH user for about 15 years, will never change. I don't know about the system you mention, but I've never had heat problems with my system, I think the heat concerns are overhyped

This may be true - however in my case my wife wants to something specific - which is different colorations, or ability to adjust the lights (think overcast, more blue, lunar cycles etc). She's not really objecting to this very expensive project, so the least I can do is try to make that happen for her :)

However the heat still does concern me. I dont live in a cool climate, and I dont want to get a chiller.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top