• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Miami Huricane CHALICE frags/ cheap zoa rock

180galreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
259
Reaction score
3
Location
Katy,Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few frags for sale, I am going to assume local pick up only due to low cost of frags. However, I can and will ship these if you are interested. I would do USPS so it is a little cheaper.

I have 4 frags total

2 frags with 3 eyes
2 frags with 5 eyes

$15 an eye


I also have a large rock of radio active zoas, this rock is about 12in x 10in and well over 100 polyps. I will do $100 even for this rock, that is less than 1.00 pp. Zoa rock is in the right side of the picture.

Sorry for the poor pictures, cant seem to get the balance right with LED lights on the tank. The chalice looks just like the pictures you see every where.

chalice.jpg

chalice zoa.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top