• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MICRO Brittle Stars w/FREE Amphipods

I would also be interested, shoot me a PM if you have some available. Thanks!
 
Please PM. I do have a waiting list for shipping however south florida locals can pick up at any time
 
Hi, I would like to be in the waitlist or purchase 50 if available now. Thanks !
 
Waiting list please
 
Do you have any mini brittle star to sell?
Contact me: [email protected]
Screenshot_20190510-105632_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190510-105546_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190510-105606_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190510-105528_Gallery.jpg
 
:(
 
Sorry but I sold these off faster than they reproduce. No longer for sale
 
Can put together a few orders of Micro brittle starfish.100% reefsafe. They feed on detritus and help clean your tank of waste and leftover food. They fit in tiny holes in the rockwork and also clean the sandbed. They are nocturnal and will reproduce to meet the demand of your tank. Perfect for kick starting refugiums or dry rock/sand. Natural filtration at its finest.

50+ Micro Brittle Starfish= $60 shipped
Smaller and larger orders available

All orders will ship with 30+ free Live Amphipods

Do you still have amphipods and micro-brittle stars?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top