Mike J.'s 30 gal. in 90 days

Mike J.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2012
Messages
3,636
Reaction score
66
Location
Nicholasville, KY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's what it looks like now; still no water in it. But let the games begin.
IMG_0956.jpg
 
Welcome!! LOL!
 
Everything so far, except the tank my wife bought me for Christmas, is recycled. The 2"x4"'s used for the frame are recycled form boards. See the concrete stains?

GEDC0287.jpg
 
I've been called out! The stand is finished. The tank isn't set up yet, but will be as soon as the weather warms. When I posted this I had three saltwater tanks running; I am now down to just one. This tank is going in my office as a frag tank as soon as I finish the new floor. A few life tragedies last year.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top