Mikey's Dream 120 gal mixed reef.

How many people own a pair of Reef 2 Reef coral viewing sunglasses or similar?


  • Total voters
    49
New additions from Florida frag fest
20240211_112757.jpg
20240211_112749.jpg
20240211_112741.jpg
20240211_112735.jpg
20240211_112727.jpg
20240211_111917(1).jpg
 
Video, night vision of my tanks. The galactcia looks great
 
Excellent. Did you change the lights at some point? It’s hard for me to believe those Acros are looking that good under 2 Hydras 32s!
Yes, a year ago I won the grand prize in a contest on here. I won 6 orphek light bars and they work amazing
 
That's wild - did you win 2 different giveaways? I thought you mentioned something about winning an ATO at some point.
Yes, I have been blessed here @ R2R. I have won multiple times over the past few years.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top