Min S => cyano and Zooanthus dying?

Superlightman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
267
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Since 3 days i tried min S from Fauna Marin, I noticed that now i got some cyano,some zooanthus are also closed.
I read also on a french forum that someone stopped too use it because it kill his zooanthus?
Did anyone else experienced this?
 
bump
 
I think I will stopp it as zoas always groth easy for me and know disapeard.Not all,it seems to touch just some kinds of zoas
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top