• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mini colony Utter Chaos (19p) in SI,NY-- $100

Reefiness

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
566
Reaction score
304
Location
Staten Island, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a mini colony of utter chaos zoas. 19 polyps over growing a large frag plug. Located in SI, NY... no idea how to ship so its local pick up.
1115162223.jpg
 
I'll take it if you'd put it in an insulated box or flat rate with Styrofoam and ship it usps.
 
If you want to walk me through the shipping process and pay shipping ill go for it. But i cant make any guarantees.
 
I have a mini colony of utter chaos zoas. 19 polyps over growing a large frag plug. Located in SI, NY... no idea how to ship so its local pick up.
1115162223.jpg
Whatssup pal! Didnt know you were on the forum. Anyway goodluck with the sale!
 
sweet. I need to tell my buddies who have been looking for it that im on the short list for a frag!
 
Sorry, haven't updated in a while. Been waiting on shipping supplies. This item is sold and is shipping out tomorrow.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top