Miss Saltwatertank FAQ answers

Ok, I will admit it...the phone question was funny. You are a pretty good sport about all of the nonsense questions. I wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful tank and you should be very proud of it. Do you have any future plans to go with a bigger tank or are you going to stick with the current size?

For now I'm going to stick with the current size however eventually I'll remove everything and start again. maybe even change the tank
 
On the chive? I don't think it was me :)
no it was definitely you, the caption was "this girl dresses like Cinderella to make little girls fairy tale birthday parties a reality", and i thought in a southern Alabama accent, well isn't that the sweetest thing you'd ever heard.
 
H
no it was definitely you, the caption was "this girl dresses like Cinderella to make little girls fairy tale birthday parties a reality", and i thought in a southern Alabama accent, well isn't that the sweetest thing you'd ever heard.

Have you got a link? I'm not familiar with that website... :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top