• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mocha Storm Clownfish for Sale

Item Price
80
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
I've attached pics, and Video of the fish!! Check it out!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20221103-221554_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221103-221554_Gallery.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20221103-221523_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221103-221523_Gallery.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 20221103_220717.jpg
    20221103_220717.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 20221103_220546.jpg
    20221103_220546.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 20221103_220521.jpg
    20221103_220521.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 20221103_215552.mp4
    36.6 MB
  • 20221103_220136.mp4
    17.7 MB
About 4-5 weeks! Not QT'd, I can Qt them but I'd def be charging more. Perfectly happy, healthy, and eating!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top