Monti vs Cyphastrea, who wins??

JayStro81

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2020
Messages
139
Reaction score
286
Location
32725
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a superman Montipora Digita and a Bizzaro Cyphastrea that are on an inevitable collision course. They are both healthy, thriving, and fast growing. They are still about a couple of months away from touching, but I'm curious what everyone thinks about which coral will win this one out. I have a superman digita in my larger tank and it has grown over purple monster Zoas but is receding where it comes into contact with my green pocillopora. Monti vs Cyphastrea, what do ya'll think?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top