Montis Leathers and Polyps for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

p woodard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2011
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
1
Location
nashville tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red monti $20
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384046466.460815.jpg

Blueberry fields monti $10
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384046556.775674.jpg

Or trade
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Leathers for sell

Devils hand $25
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384046678.898137.jpg

2 Toadstools with green polyps $20 each
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384046755.091201.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384046791.217931.jpg

Cabbage leather $15
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384046886.869005.jpg

Large toadstool with green polyps $35
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384047008.013357.jpg

Or trade
 
Last edited:
Polyps for sell

Sinister zoas $30 has 6 polyps
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384047418.677069.jpg

Green star polyps $10 to $20
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384047493.028060.jpg

Green button polyps $10 to $20
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384047612.456340.jpg

Or trade
If I don't sell the green button polyps they will be the dirty Santa
 
Last edited:
Yes you do remember this meeting is in spring hill and I am cutting that chalice you like so much at the meeting
 
I might have 3 frags of it one is sold already and you might not like the price
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top