More Kryptonite Mushrooms in stock on our website!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2016
Messages
2,058
Reaction score
1,518
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"I'll be your Superman, you can be my Kryptonite"
a26.gif


New Kryptonite's will be going up soon!!! @ http://www.calikidcorals.com


 
I was super impressed with the quality of stuff these guys had at MACNA!
 
I was super impressed with the quality of stuff these guys had at MACNA!

Right on!! Much appreciated! Thanks for the support. Be sure to check out our website, we update regularly with new fire!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top