Most attractive Flame and Coral Beauty?

I did a poor job of woring that. There are different varieties of each angel. I wish to order one of each and want to specify the variety of each on my order.
How well do yours get along Devan?
 
I did a poor job of woring that. There are different varieties of each angel. I wish to order one of each and want to specify the variety of each on my order.
How well do yours get along Devan?
They get a long just fine. I have a powder blue tang that is a little bit of a bully so they stick together. I always heard that you cannot keep them together, but mine have done fine.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top