Moving. Need To Find A New Home For My Fish

Joseph Dubner

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I will be moving in late July and I need to sell off my fish/inverts. My tank is pretty sad and empty now. All I have left is my Coral Beauty Angel, Pajama Cardinalfish, Falco Hawkfish, Pencil Urchin, Mini Carpet Anemone, and a red mushroom coral. They're all perfectly healthy. I'm also willing to sell the rocks for very cheap.

I live in New City, Rockland County

If you are interested or simply have any questions, feel free to message me or email me at [email protected] (I check my email very frequently)

IMG_0014.jpg IMG_9991.jpg IMG_9982.jpg IMG_0018 (1).jpg IMG_9979.jpg IMG_9980.jpg

IMG_9983.jpg
 
I could find a home for all of them ,in one of my tanks. What are you asking for them?

$20 for the coral beauty angel
$15 for the mushroom coral (there's two heads and I'd give you the whole rock they're attached to if you want)
$10 for the pj cardinal
$10 for the falco hawkfish
$10 for the mini carpet anemone
$5 for the urchin
 
I could meet with you this Saturday afternoon/evening . I'll be working in Newburgh that day ,and could swing down after I finish . If alright with you send me a contact number.
 
I’ll take/buy the live rock if it helps or sponge doesn’t want them

I asked Sponge but he hasn’t responded yet and he didn’t show any interest in the rocks. Either way, I have plenty of rocks and nowhere for them to go. Do you live in the area?
 
B-ridge I will pass on these rocks,so if you want them . I do have your contact number to meet with you on Saturday,I will contact your later today.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top