• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP10 Vortech QD Wireless , Radion xr15w pro 3g x2

moga

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2011
Messages
154
Reaction score
69
Location
VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have MP10 Vortech QD Wireless and Radion xr15w pro 3g x2

MP10 Vortech QD ----$ 225 shipped.
Radion rx15w pro 3g x2 ---$240 each shipped.
if you buy two Radion rx15w pro 3g . i will trhough reeflink for free.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
 
Please remember to never pay using friends and family. We do not allow sellers to ask buyer to pay friends and family or ask buyer to pay fees.
 
paypaled included. sorry about not knowing the rule..
 
Two Xr15 3g still avail...send me your offer...
 
can yo do 400 for pack of radion/reeflink?
 
sorry it's too low for the units.. but thanks for your offer..~
 
How much would be the minimum that I would be willing?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top