MP40 not working.. “schedule failed to load”

lba4590

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
248
Location
NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spending as much as I did on these I'm pretty PO’d.

I can’t change the settings in my Mobius app on my second MP40. One on the left works just fine. I restarted the app, went in to settings tried “reboot all devices” - one on the left stopped working and the right worked fine. Tried direct connecting both devices. Worked with each one individually, but will not work at the same time.

Help please!!

DC25DD7D-D26B-4388-A0C9-06F686259924.jpeg
 
Do the MP40s have a usb hook up like the radions?
 
Try removing it from your tank in the möbius app and adding it back in.
 
Try removing it from your tank in the möbius app and adding it back in.
I tried that and now it won’t recognize it to add it back. Now I’m just showing the one, when I click add device it shows the current one I have and says it’s already part of my aquarium. Ugh.
 
I would call Ecotech. They have great customer service. It's part of the high price point.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top