Mr.Rocc's 40 Nuvo Build (Picture heavy!!!)

Your tank looks like it's doing amazing. Any chance of a FTS please. :-)
 
Guys, I'm sorry! I should have had this up sooner! Anyhow here is your FTS shot. Remember its an AIO so you can see all of my gear!

MVIMG_20180502_173647.jpg
 
. SOOOO its been a while I know! But, I have have been news. Just came back from vacation and hit a tank crash while I was gone. My ato shut off, my cheato reactor leaked, my skimmer shut off, this caused my phosphates to rise eliminating a blue milli and my pink lemonade,:( my strawberry shortcake and blueberry fields are "RTNing". Last but not least, my fish store is closed until Wednesday so I can't get RO water.....
I expected this to happen since that is how it works in this hobby. Once you leave for vacation you are gambling. The best part was, right before vacation my Apex shut off! I spent the whole day dealing with that!
But all and all I didn't get too burnt and my fish are alive:)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top