• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MRC CR2 Calcium reactor for sale

Thakki

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
446
Reaction score
78
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bought used...never got to set it up. It's vinegar cleaned and ready to go. Comes with Calcium reactor, media, Ehiem pump, regulator and ph probe. If local to VA, you can have the co2 tank too. Good for tanks upto 500 gallons.

Asking $250 obo + shipping.

42aac1fa7f6222ade5093841e660c2b1.jpg


a049941149e9d2ce100a64a3f7354770.jpg


5cfb8b90a4951d19611586cb055ae938.jpg
 
I never set it up...but found this pic online (similar setup...this reactor may be different)...looking at the parts I have received when I bought it...this is how it will look after setup.

image.jpeg
 
Any chance you’d trade for coral?
 
Co2 tank is sold...have the regulator and the reactor. Will take any reasonable offer.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top