MTRC Frag Swap-Pre Trade or Buy Thread

bump this up.

I was able to get my trades in this week from Rob D. from ETRC. But just wanted to see if anyone else is interested in some pre trading.
 
I'm looking for a red candy cane
2-6 heads. Pm if you have one, thanks in advance

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
If anyone looking for Zoas I can bring:

Fire and Ice ~15 heads
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366046913.062131.jpg


Pink passion, will frag from this group.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366046969.003381.jpg


4-5 heads of these, Organism paly?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366047100.873499.jpg
 
Anyone interested in a pair of mature SA Black Clowns? I can bring my pair. I've had them for a few years. They're solid black, no orange around the mouths at all. I'm thinking maybe $40?
I'm breaking down the tank they're in and that's the only reason I need to find them a home.
 
Also, I'm looking for PHEs (purple hearted emeralds).

aaaaand...is anyone interested in those Kryptonite Candy Canes? Or is MTRC saturated for it?
 
Last edited:
That's what I thought. Thanks Gmoney.

I don't think I'm bringing anything to sell. Most of what I've got to sell is already being sold by others. I'll probably just come to hang out with all of yall.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top