MTRC November Meeting--Very Soon!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dowtish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Who's Coming? How Many? Or no, I can't make it.


  • Total voters
    21
Like I said, its cool if you do, but those that have the option to not is cool too. Please do not hesitate to bring your kids. Its all good. I was just referring to space and having to lock my dogs away.

Typed from my phone, because I have nothing better to do.
Just giving you a heads up
 
Hey bud let me know what zoas and polyps you have to trade. Really looking for some of my old rasta zoa and hardy acros. I have some darth mauls and SC untouchables and few no namers zoa well they my have names now lol haven't been keeping up on what's come out in the last few months.
Thanks can't wait for the meeting Sunday. :)
 
Hey bud let me know what zoas and polyps you have to trade. Really looking for some of my old rasta zoa and hardy acros. I have some darth mauls and SC untouchables and few no namers zoa well they my have names now lol haven't been keeping up on what's come out in the last few months.
Thanks can't wait for the meeting Sunday. :)

Dont have any available right now. I do have some fire and ice look alikes that are growing like crazy, but really hard to get to. I did get some miami vice, blue hornets, and sour apples recently though. Hopefully they will take off soon, and well work something out. Zoas really didnt like my tank for awhile, so just started to get some more in the last couple of months.

Typed from my phone, because I have nothing better to do.
 
4050 Margo Circle LaVergne TN 37086

Typed from my phone, because I have nothing better to do.
 
If anyone needs me to bring any BRS 2-part additive let me know and I'll pack the 5-gallon buckets in the vehicle and we can divide it out at the meeting. 1 gallon comes out to roughly $15. This is a little cheaper than the website price of $19 plus shipping... Bring your own gallon container to fill up.

I have the following additives:

BRS Bulk Calcium Chloride
BRS Bulk Soda Ash (Sodium Carbonate)
BRS Bulk Magnesium Chloride
BRS Bulk Magnesium Sulfate
 
If you have not voted on the poll please do so. Going shopping tomorrow, need to know how many I'm feeding.
 
I have someone bringing ice, but we could use some sodas/waters.

I think I got everything else.
 
I have a small led light fixture that i plan on bringing to meeting. Im looking ro trade for zoa or sps. If interested let me know please. I have 50 invested in it. I use to use as a fuge light.
 
I have a small led light fixture that i plan on bringing to meeting. Im looking ro trade for zoa or sps. If interested let me know please. I have 50 invested in it. I use to use as a fuge light.

Bring it, I might be interested.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top