MTRC Sponsor Spotlight: Sustainable Aquatics

  • Thread starter Thread starter bknapp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
799
Location
Nashville, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MTRC Sponsor Spotlight: Sustainable Aquatics

SA breeds many different fish including the ever popular clownfish and have helped to bring sustainability to the hobby. Located in Jefferson City, Tennessee they ship out thousands of clownfish, including some of the more popular "designer clowns."

The SA "Naked" Clown

2012-5-2-img_9155_1.jpg


SA Frostbite

sa-frostbite-clownfish1.jpg


SA Longfin

long-tail-clownfish2.jpg


SA Wyoming White

wyoming-white-clownfish-5.jpg


These are just a few examples of the amazing livestock they offer, be sure to check out our LFS such as the Aquatic Critter, Clarksville Reef and Reptile and, 7 Seas to see if they have one of your favorites.

Do you have an SA fish or clownfish in your tank? Show it off!
 
The new store in Jefferson City is great. I bought some stuff there a few weeks ago. Amy (I believe) is very knowledgeable and friendly. I will stop there every time I go through now.
 
Yeah, their facilities are what fish nerds dreams are made of, it was rather impressive.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top