Must…get…closer!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Keko21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smart kitty. My 2 can jump in if they want. They haven't tried my reef tank yet in 7 years.
 

Attachments

  • 20131206_193118[1143].jpg
    20131206_193118[1143].jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 20190514_095904[1156].jpg
    20190514_095904[1156].jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 20190108_113155[1154].jpg
    20190108_113155[1154].jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 26
My cat used to sit beside the tank and swat at the flame hawk but I think the novelty has worn off , or the boredom overcome his sleepy schedule .

now the dog has taken the place of watching the flame hawk every time it’s visible .
 
I think I told this story before, but I had a cat that used to sit on the center brace of my 75 and play with a Solar Wrasse. She'd dip her paw in the water, the fish would nip her toe beans, and this would go on for hours at a time.

Of course I was always nervous as heck because that cat was a psychopath when it came to mice. But the wrasse and the cat got along. Go figure.
 
Hahaha.. I love cats!! You can just see their little minds figure things out. Mine haven't jumped into the tanks yet, but one of them did jump into the RODI can once... haha
I think it’s something with the salt water they won’t mess with it want on them .
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top