My 10 gallon saltwater reef tank

I started a my 10 gallon reef tank about a month ago a started it off by adding the sand, water then turning on the pump then added two pieces of live rock. I waited about a week then added my first coral (which was a Xenia). Later that week I added a clownfish, and then another week passed and I added a bird’s nest coral. Then a few days ago I added a snail.
IMG_8171.jpeg
IMG_8168.jpeg
IMG_8174.jpeg
 
I hope it’s working out for you. I moved too fast with my 5 and had a bloom. Just keep a close eye on your numbers.
 
I started a my 10 gallon reef tank about a month ago a started it off by adding the sand, water then turning on the pump then added two pieces of live rock. I waited about a week then added my first coral (which was a Xenia). Later that week I added a clownfish, and then another week passed and I added a bird’s nest coral. Then a few days ago I added a snail.
IMG_8171.jpeg
IMG_8168.jpeg
IMG_8174.jpeg
This is the last thread I post to.

Do you have lights?

What kind of salt?

All of what you just did is a no no, NO.

Remove everything, add some live rock.

Wait patiently...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top