My 2 Island, 335g tank

Amazing photos and fish! That Bandit really sticks out!
 
My nursery corals
Growing up.
_MG_0538.JPG
_MG_0547 copy.jpg
 
Wow... tanks like this are the reason I wanted to get into this hobby. I only hope my looks half that good when its done!
 
Brad all I can say is OMG. I'm setting up my systems now and would love to pick your brain. I do have one question. Is there a reason for why you did not add a emperor angel this time around?
 
LOL, I just haven't got around to it. My Bandit kind of took priority.
 
Gorgeous setup. After seeing your tank with all those large fish I changed my plan. What kind of corals other than zoas would you avoid with the emperor? I'm in set up mode so rather have everything completely planned out from the start. I'll be starting a build thread here soon. I started one on the other forum but waiting for water to start mine here.
 
Bandit looks amazing. Would you recommend a particular order in which to add the Angels? I'm assuming pygmys first but who next?
 
Thanks Brad ,I didn't know you could keep wrasses of different varieties together ,your tank and collection of fishes look terrific.
 
I've seen it time and time again, such a spectacular example of a reef tank. Job very well done!
 
Thanks everyone for the compliments. I was very worried about leaving for Macna for 6 days. But I left my tank in the care of my youngest daughter and she did a spectacular job. I came home to not only happy fish and coral, but clean glass and all.

_MG_0999%20copy.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top