My 240 gal. Salty Addiction

Haha you cowboy fans are loyal I love it!!! Great tank man!! Keep the pics coming, check out my 250 build, I could use all the tips from you as possible since your doing the similar build I am!!


"You might be a firefighter if your kids are scared to get in a water fight with you"


Go Gators!!!

Christian
 
Great pics, keep um coming!! Love the 4 purple tangs! and the clean set up

Will do Emoney. I'm currently looking for a new camera. All those pics were taken with my iPad or iPhone. From here on out it will be all livestock pics and the LEDs really blow out the cameras I have. You can't see anything in the tank really. Need a good SLR camera and a crash course in tank picture taking with said SLR LOL!!
 
Holy crapola! That is a very clean and professional build.. I think this may be one of my personal all time favorites.. Also, I think tinted glass doors would look awesome on the stand.

Keep the pics coming!

Garrett
 
Awesome tank! I'm glad to see there are still a couple Cowboy fans left in the Houston area. lol
 
Holy crapola! That is a very clean and professional build.. I think this may be one of my personal all time favorites.. Also, I think tinted glass doors would look awesome on the stand.

Keep the pics coming!

Garrett

Wow thanks for the compliment Garrett. I took the doors off the stand while I was working on it. I'm really liking the look when the blue stand lights are on. I may have to put glass in the doors now. I don't want to cover up all that work I put into the stand. LOL!
 
Thanks Ritter. I'm going through a bout of very cloudy water I can't seem to clear up right now. I'm cutting back on my ZEOvit dosing and did a water change. Slowly adding corals and fish. Like I said earlier, I'm in the market for a good camera and a crash course in photography or my build thread won't go much farther LOL.
 
Quite impressed, and finally someone local (ish). I'm in Houston on occasion, perhaps one day I can stop by.
 
That is one amazing build. You are literally my idol right about now. I'm hoping to do something similar after a move in a few months so I may hit you up for some advice.

"Experience is the thing of supreme value in life" - Henry Ford
 
That is one amazing build. You are literally my idol right about now. I'm hoping to do something similar after a move in a few months so I may hit you up for some advice.

"Experience is the thing of supreme value in life" - Henry Ford

Wow I've never been an idol before LOL. Glad I could give you some ideas. Hit me up anytime. I'd love to help you out and give any advice I can.
 
Such an awesome tank and well put together!
 
Your my aquarium hero, this is AMAZING how much do you think you spent in total for this setup? :)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Thanks again everyone. I'm glad you all enjoyed my build. Rapalaboy I didn't keep track of what my total cost was. I know what the big ticket items cost but it would take some time to go back and list all the receipts including the 984756 trips to Lowe's and Home Depot. LOL
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top