My $40 corona sale purchase.

NHgoalstop

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2019
Messages
218
Reaction score
190
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this up at a LFS for 50% off.

20200321_183754.jpg
 
Good score! I as well got a deal. They where going to have to close for a bit and he was moving the “common” stuff cheep. Got these green stripe candy canes for 20.00!!

16A4DD6F-2178-4789-A9CB-79DE0B6B356A.jpeg
I also scored a nice BRS 5 stage rodi machine for much lower than what BRS sells it for.
 
Great scores!

I remember when that was the typical price for both of those corals. My first torch of that color variant, I payed 10$ for like 4 heads.

Thats back when LPS, and euphyllia specifically were considered weed corals.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top