Oct 6, 2017 #1 Sandroni Professional Coral Bleacher View Badges Article Contributor NJRC Member My Tank Thread Joined Oct 28, 2016 Messages 1,031 Reaction score 868 Location North Jersey Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Here is a collection of SPS growth and progress pictures taken with my Canon 80D.
Oct 6, 2017 #2 O oceanfreak09 Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 24, 2014 Messages 117 Reaction score 91 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 No pictures showing up bud!
Oct 6, 2017 #3 OP OP Sandroni Professional Coral Bleacher View Badges Article Contributor NJRC Member My Tank Thread Joined Oct 28, 2016 Messages 1,031 Reaction score 868 Location North Jersey Rating - 0% 0 0 0 oceanfreak09 said: No pictures showing up bud! Click to expand... I know haha, I'm posting them when I get home their on my desktop
oceanfreak09 said: No pictures showing up bud! Click to expand... I know haha, I'm posting them when I get home their on my desktop
Oct 6, 2017 #4 O oceanfreak09 Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 24, 2014 Messages 117 Reaction score 91 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 AndysReef said: I know haha, I'm posting them when I get home their on my desktop Click to expand... I look forward to seeing them!
AndysReef said: I know haha, I'm posting them when I get home their on my desktop Click to expand... I look forward to seeing them!