My 55. Got to love your tank!!!!

nemo4984

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2014
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started my saltwater adventure about 8 months ago and love it more and more each day. Currently I have two clowns, and a pseudochromis, two rose BTA, some mushrooms, and my newest edition of a sun coral. I have a huge wish list but am taking things slow and steady.

9-14.jpg
 
I just purchased a 48" MarineLand for my 90G mixed reef and my corals are happy!
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0355.jpg
    DSC_0355.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 160
Its white and blues. Run my blues for two hours in the morning then white and blue in the day for eight hours then two hours of blues again at night. My corals seem happy just not seeing much growth from them. :(
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top