My anemone is eating my crab

Goby-won

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2015
Messages
467
Reaction score
632
Location
Chester, VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0437748A-1BD1-41A0-8F37-18B43DD4751C.jpeg Has anyone ever seen something like this? I guess it got tired of the crab stealing it’s food.
 
Is the crab in the picture dead?

Looks like the crab is merely body-slamming the RBTA.
He’s not dead. He was looking at me when I took the pic. Poor guy. Survival of the fittest.
 
Yikes. I've only seen rfa rat already dead things that drift into their mouths
 
I’ve just had my magnifica eat 2 anemone crabs…I gave it a good feed of shrimp before putting them in. Most have been enough…
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top