Dec 3, 2020 #1 kris2001 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Oct 2, 2017 Messages 599 Reaction score 77 What state or country do you live in Pennsylvania Rating - 0% 0 0 0 My apex fusion android app is taking 9 secs to load... Uninstalled and installed, tried, same issue... What to do?!
My apex fusion android app is taking 9 secs to load... Uninstalled and installed, tried, same issue... What to do?!
Dec 3, 2020 #2 GoVols Cobb / Webb - 1989 View Badges Reef Squad Leader Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 MTRCMember Article Contributor Hospitality Award R2R Research My Tank Thread Joined Nov 29, 2016 Messages 13,078 Reaction score 37,567 Location In-The-Boro, TN Rating - 0% 0 0 0 kris2001 said: My apex fusion android app is taking 9 secs to load... Uninstalled and installed, tried, same issue... What to do?! Click to expand... @SuncrestReef help
kris2001 said: My apex fusion android app is taking 9 secs to load... Uninstalled and installed, tried, same issue... What to do?! Click to expand... @SuncrestReef help
Dec 3, 2020 #3 homer1475 Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time. View Badges Reef Tank 365 My Aquarium Showcase Joined Apr 24, 2018 Messages 11,820 Reaction score 18,897 Location Way upstate NY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Theres an app? I just have a shortcut to the website on my screen.
Dec 3, 2020 #4 SuncrestReef That Apex guy View Badges Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor Reef Squad Emeritus Controller Advisor Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 4,214 Reaction score 9,251 Location Oregon Rating - 0% 0 0 0 GoVols said: @SuncrestReef help Click to expand... Sorry, I don't own an Android so I can't really provide any guidance.
GoVols said: @SuncrestReef help Click to expand... Sorry, I don't own an Android so I can't really provide any guidance.