My Banggai cardinalfish are at it again!

Leaellynasaura

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2016
Messages
299
Reaction score
209
Location
Wichita, KS
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I was about to clean the glass when I noticed they were feeling frisky again :)

The male seems really attached to my new plate coral and all month he has been hovering in and above it like it is his home.
 
Mine just spit out babies, sadly even the refugium had too much flow and I couldn’t keep them from getting pumped into the display (and eaten)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top