My Big Beautiful Budget Breeder Build

My clams 4th Anniversary :)

April 2016

E3E8DA8C-63A0-473A-A6D5-FE09BFEFF049.png


April 2020

0091E448-30B8-4B0F-90A0-CEE6F2A11D93.jpeg
 
Last edited:
This Burning Banana Stylocoeniella doesn't get much love, It's one of my favorites but hard to get a good picture of.. it's been mostly green but is now starting to get some yellow :)

18E48F8B-17AE-4FE9-8399-3D42CB6BA74A.jpeg
 
very pretty. I love looking at your pictures. New phone, right?

Thank you.. I have a new phone but the bulk of these pictures are taken with my old iPad ;) I have the aquarium cam app on it that works fairly well and it's what Im used too using.
 
Finally Installing some fail safes, one of my biggest fears is a overflowing tank ( @najer ;)) this tiny optical sensor will mount right under aquarium rim and if my drain happens to fail It will shut down my return pump before tank overflows.

B6999157-D56D-41DE-B25A-8BED17640F85.png

CCF0E5D4-D9D1-42FB-B1F8-0E0805487248.jpeg
 
All the pictures and coral u posted look phenomenal bud. I killed my orange fungis plate. Would love to try another.

And I agree. Definitely plenty open space everywhere in that puppy. ;)
 
Last edited:
Finally Installing some fail safes, one of my biggest fears is a overflowing tank ( @najer ;)) this tiny optical sensor will mount right under aquarium rim and if my drain happens to fail It will shut down my return pump before tank overflows.

B6999157-D56D-41DE-B25A-8BED17640F85.png

CCF0E5D4-D9D1-42FB-B1F8-0E0805487248.jpeg

Nice, my new plumbing will have 4 one inch drains and I will keep my fingers crossed! ;)
 
All the pictures and coral u posted look phenomenal bud. I killed my orange fungis plate. Would love to try another.

And I agree. Definitely plenty open space everywhere in that puppy. ;)

Thanks man.. my orange fungia is definitely moody and a couple times I thought I might lose it but it keeps fooling me ;)

Nice, my new plumbing will have 4 one inch drains and I will keep my fingers crossed! ;)

Four 1" drains should keep that puppy flowing ;) hope your ribs are better, I had a nightmare about your tank breaking with you laying on top of it ;Facepalm Be careful man.
 
Four 1" drains should keep that puppy flowing ;) hope your ribs are better, I had a nightmare about your tank breaking with you laying on top of it ;Facepalm Be careful man.

I meant to reply earlier, changed the lens on the camera and once I was standing next to the tank completely forgot what I wanted a pic of! ;Facepalm
Anywho, ribs are still not good, ho hum, my fault, the thought about the ability of the tank failing to hold water did cross my mind, this is where I was leaning.
Display left cube right the glass going "up" is the full tank divide and my front brace bars, it is quite sturdy at this point, well sturdier than me! ;)

DSC_0215 (1024x683).jpg
 
Pictures right after blue LED's kicked on this morning, I love highly fluorescent corals so this one of my favorite times to enjoy my tank. the zoa's tend to wash out when the t5's come on.

3B2127EA-5BD5-4938-93F6-DF00EFE150FB.jpeg

AD7F0688-CF32-44DB-A055-4E179DD09FF4.jpeg
 
I meant to reply earlier, changed the lens on the camera and once I was standing next to the tank completely forgot what I wanted a pic of! ;Facepalm
Anywho, ribs are still not good, ho hum, my fault, the thought about the ability of the tank failing to hold water did cross my mind, this is where I was leaning.
Display left cube right the glass going "up" is the full tank divide and my front brace bars, it is quite sturdy at this point, well sturdier than me! ;)

DSC_0215 (1024x683).jpg

Probably better your ribs cracked instead of the tank :p ;)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top