My name is john. I'm from socal. I've been in the hobby for about 12 months now. Was on another forum but tired of reading more fighting and bickering than information regarding our hobby.
I currently have a cadlights 60x30x18 tank with a 48 x 20 x 18 advanced acrylics sump. I estimate total volume of approx 160g or so.
Equipment list
1x mp60
1x mp40
1 jebao dc 6000 return
2 tlf reactors with carbon and gfo respectively
1 aquamaxx coneS Co3 skimmer
3 radion g2 + 4 t5s stuffed into a gutted mh/t5 fixture
Full apex with ph probe
Coral
About 8 rainbow btas
Frags of some acans, zoas, rics and 1 hammer.
Livestock
4 flames (1 supermale to 3 female)
2 potters wrasses
2 leopard wrasses
1 yellow Coris
1 filamentous wrasse
1 labouti wrasse
1 lineatus wrasse
1 black leopard
1 copperband
1 moorish idol
2 clowns
1 long nose hawkfish
1 1.5" blue tang
One 1.5" chevron tang
I know it's a lot of fish. However I feed heavy, and do 30g wcs weekly. There's no aggression within my tank and a lot of hiding spots within the rockwork.
I'll post pictures when I get home. Hoping to contribute and learn from everyone here.
John
I currently have a cadlights 60x30x18 tank with a 48 x 20 x 18 advanced acrylics sump. I estimate total volume of approx 160g or so.
Equipment list
1x mp60
1x mp40
1 jebao dc 6000 return
2 tlf reactors with carbon and gfo respectively
1 aquamaxx coneS Co3 skimmer
3 radion g2 + 4 t5s stuffed into a gutted mh/t5 fixture
Full apex with ph probe
Coral
About 8 rainbow btas
Frags of some acans, zoas, rics and 1 hammer.
Livestock
4 flames (1 supermale to 3 female)
2 potters wrasses
2 leopard wrasses
1 yellow Coris
1 filamentous wrasse
1 labouti wrasse
1 lineatus wrasse
1 black leopard
1 copperband
1 moorish idol
2 clowns
1 long nose hawkfish
1 1.5" blue tang
One 1.5" chevron tang
I know it's a lot of fish. However I feed heavy, and do 30g wcs weekly. There's no aggression within my tank and a lot of hiding spots within the rockwork.
I'll post pictures when I get home. Hoping to contribute and learn from everyone here.
John

