My Candy Canes love to EAT!!!!

JVI90gREEF

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
682
Reaction score
121
Location
San Antonio, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this coral!
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1366341020.031259.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Yeah they like to eat but shouldn't feed it all time. Corals like that arnt used to eating a lot in the wild and have not developed to handle such if you feed to much the food can rot inside and harm the coral. I try to remember to feed my lps something once a week but often forget and they keep growing eather way. But it's cool to watch! !
 
Great pic!! Thanks for sharing!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top