My clown and clown wannabe

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vinh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Vinh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2015
Messages
205
Reaction score
80
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have equipment to take nice photos but managed to get these two on my phone so just wanted to share. Wyoming White clownfish living harmoniously with a clown goby. Pics were post processed to match colors as best as I could.

clown1.JPG

clown2.JPG
 
I love it when they all get along. Beautiful clown by the way.
 
I have a pair of Wyoming Whites. They all get along well in my 12 gallon long. These guys are so much more peaceful than my first clown which was extremely aggressive to everything including me. Always biting when I stick my hand in the tank.
 
I have 2 pairs in separate tanks. Snowflake and picasso. Picasso pair are only 2 so not paying get. Snowflake clowns are 10. The male will sometimes get me. But years ago I cleaned their eggs off of the rocks. Big mistake on my part. I didn't know they were there. He still holds a grudge.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top