My Coral Collection - photo intense!

Dang how did I not see this thread with the updates!! Looking good man! Acro collection was always fire.
 
Slowly rebuilding the collection. Few pieces have a lot of potential, they just need more time in the oven.
I’ll post some more torch pics later once they open up some



477FF833-5C0A-4DD6-91E6-F44AF0C7184E.jpeg

JF jolt
E1D841C9-1F00-43CE-9C41-39BD31C064EF.jpeg

unnamed tenuis
BED39D57-56AE-4D55-9CB9-A6ADC98392B0.jpeg

2GC Dragon Knight
E211EDF1-BF8F-4AC3-A91F-0054CA102EA7.jpeg

Unnamed Tenuis
5EAF375A-7C52-4E14-81A4-88C5683ED6C2.jpeg

2GC Diabolic
31BE7957-5864-4A4E-94F1-8540B42AA680.jpeg

Unnamed tenuis
8E52CA33-4C91-46DE-8D4F-B5E7F04CF447.jpeg

unnamed Tenuis
7D2EEB69-0706-439B-A6CD-2E0524B330A0.jpeg

2GC El Guapo
C3158B86-FD17-4336-B779-6768D3C8AE08.jpeg

JF Jolt
AA94344A-F9D3-4D03-A7EF-9105F7881294.jpeg

2GC Ultra Jester
2604F40A-904C-45F5-A481-A856A8DF0841.jpeg

2GC Holy Grail
DFDA0B36-F73F-4543-BBA8-C952BA6B021F.jpeg

NY Knicks
CCBA51BA-B202-46DB-9548-198C8A3F8DC3.jpeg
 
I sold off all of my previous stuff but a buddy of mine has it. It’s a nice piece
When you say you sold off all your previous stuff... I hope you are not referring to your SPS collection... I saw your comment, "Used to be into SPS" on your torch thread, then saw this and was wondering.
 
+1 on an update and for clarity if you sold off all ur sps or still doing sps and torches.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top