• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

My entire Sps collection. Must see list.

Where in NJ?
 
@brianspider yes, they were amazing. Polyp open in the bag acclimated perfectly. Would absolutely purchase from again
 
Got any low end frags ? That are not couple hundred bucms
 
I pickup some frag from him.
Really nice color.
Cheapest frag I brought is hundred buck for 2 inch stalk.
Overall, worth the 3 hour trip
 
Hey is the TGC acrolandia still available?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top