Definitely all on this forum! I would search around as all of these are discussed often.
Just my quick 2 cents as I have a very similar tank (yours is slightly larger and nicer equipment for sure, you can see my build thread):
- For fish, recommend: (i) make a list of fish you like/want, (ii) figure out which are compatible with the tank and each other, (iii) plan to introduce them in order of least aggressive to most aggressive.
- For adding coral, the main thing is to go slow. I would add my first coral once your tank has fully cycled and you've added your first couple of fish.
- Similar to fish, I would make a list of coral that you want and research their needs/requirements. Some are going to be much easier to keep than others. Starter corals tend to be softies, then you can move into LPS, then into SPS.
- The key to corals (and most things in reefing really) is stability in your water parameters. Focus on the basics and good husbandry, and have patience. Research a lot and you will be successful for sure!