My first pest in my tank I think?

Houston03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
111
Reaction score
85
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just came home from work and saw that my zoas were closed which isn’t usually the case, I looked closer and saw some stuff crawling around their base. I tried to get a picture but this was the best I could get, they are a neon green color and look like little snails. Any ideas?

E36C8DB0-6041-4510-84DF-1A37B61EF6FC.jpeg
 
Can you get a close up picture with the blues off? It could be a pod of some sort.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top