My first "real" aquascape in 17 years!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hooz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
That scape looks great! cannot believe it only took an afternoon, ive been at mine for weeks haha
 
I love it. I think there are lots of cool ideas using this technic. Some will want to make it look as natural as possible and other, like me, will create an ancient city with columns and such.

i personal don’t like the fake corals. I love sculpting with Marco rock so much better and seems so much better for the tank.

and I think what’s important is having spaces for the fish to explore and have their own safe space. If we provide a healthy habitat for the fish and create an artistic aquascape it’s a true win win.
 
IMG_20211219_202638_242.jpg


Full tank shot from across the room. Taken about a week ago.
 
Looks excellent. I really like how the aquascape looks almost symmetrical with the 2 arch rocks but it’s not symmetrical at all
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top