My fish is swimming on its side what do u do

Even if he is, the fish is not going to last long in a 7 gallon tank without any live rock. (and from what I can see, a barely cycled tank, if any)

I would strongly suggest you put aside your selfishness and ego and do what is best for the animal here.
 
2 weeks 7 gallon tank I just got the salt level to 10.025
Good deal. Just to clarify- its 1.025. While I understand you have an extra zero in there , others may or may not.
 
Same thing I mentioned in your other thread about this.

Need to get test kits and keep an eye on your parameters. Same as mentioned above, need live rock in there as well. Do the research and keep an eye on parameters.
 
Glad your fish is doing better, but he's been through a lot. Its a great hobby, but takes some preparation, please do some reading, and get some rocks in your tank, get some different food choices, and get some test kits. And please don't put another fish in that tank, its too small. Good luck
Ok
 
There's only one thing to do really! Take back that clown fish until you have a tank that is ready for him! :) That's the responsible thing to do as a pet owner..
 
There's only one thing to do really! Take back that clown fish until you have a tank that is ready for him! :) That's the responsible thing to do as a pet owner..
It stopped doing that today and swimming normal and the store doesn't take returns
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top