Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Did they not survive the split?Both gone
Bta split from stressWell first of all im Sps guru but a noob in anemone. Recently I bought a green giagantae anomone and put in my main display. After a three days it look deflated so I ask my reefing friend Tony and pm OrionN regarding treating it. So I follow the procedure and do 10g fresh saltwater with 250g Cipro in a 10g tank with small power head n heater. This morning to my surprise I have 2 anemone in the treatment tank so I start pm and text to all my friends and they all say giagantae don't split in captivity. Well picture say better than 1000 words.
Day 1
Day 2
imghost
Day 3
And here is a video
I'm going to keep doing the treatment and monitoring for the next 11 days to complete the process and hoping that I can keep both anemones survive.
Please give input cause I have no clue about anemone. This is my main display
![]()
Are you sure? You are not the OP. How did you know that they are both gone?Both gone
For nems, it might be a threat response.What causes splitting? Is it good or bad??
Sorry I don't have the nem anymore they were moving around so I sold both.@ycnibrc got an update?

