My IM Nuvo 16 at age 4 months

Rikerbear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
1,055
Reaction score
6
Location
Seattle
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I'd update any who cares on the progress of my little reef.
Everything has grown, some more than others, but none the less everything is bigger and look to be happy and healthy
nano4months.jpg
nano4months1.jpg
nano4months2.jpg
nano4months3.jpg
nano4months4.jpg
 
Looking good!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Thanks! It's coming along....wish the coraline would start to grow and spread, so it could look a bit more natural....patience patience patience :tongue:
My photography isn't the best that's for sure. Tank to me looks much more colorful than I am able to show in the pix
 
Thought I'd pot an update.
Here's the tank at 5 months......
FTS1.jpg
FTS2.jpg
 
I like this tank!! Thanks for sharing!! :)
 
IM Nuvo tanks are everywhere!!! They are taking over, but I am happy to see you are enjoying it and are finding success in the hobby
 
I am pleased at its progress for sure. Wish the zoas would grow and spread out faster, but I'll be patient and wait :tongue:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top