My Innovative Marine Nuvo 16 build.

jaguars4263

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
387
Reaction score
93
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75 gallon SPS tank. I just picked this one up at Marinedepot.com a week ago for i think $240 they just started to sell, just the tank without lights so i had to have it. My wife wasnt thrilled when she came home from work and seen it set up in the front hallway! She says im obsessed and need help. I think im perfectly fine. Anyway heres the tank.:bigsmile:

photobucket-2233-1362705924377_zpsd2377e6d[1].jpg


New BRS reef saver rock and live sand. Tank is lit with 2 Ecoxotic 20,000k par38 bulbs with a Tunze nano stream pump.


photobucket-18661-1362706709337_zpsd2c4d06e[1].jpg

Thank you for taking a look. Let me know what yall think? I will keep you updated.
 
Looks great!!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Looks good. I just set up a nuvo 8 myself


Sent from my ball and chain.
120g reef
40g (down at the moment)
8g nano sexy shrimp tank
 
Well the anemone killed himself!:cry: He moved over to the tunze pump at night and got chopped to pieces. I woke up the next morning and couldnt even see thru my tank. I had to drain all the water out and replace it.
 
A GTBA at the LFS just did the same thing short of being chopped up. Sorry to hear it!! Was a nice one!


N8/Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top