My little z & p collection

I'll be updating as soon as I get out of the hospital. I wrecked my motorcycle a few weeks ago and really messed myself up. Thank god for a good friend who is helping take care of my tanks.
 
Nice stuff I'm seeing. I'm still trying to figure this one out. LFS I got them from said they are armour of gods but when I search can not find them with the green skirt!
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1421684443215.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421684443215.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 160
Planet zoa

Oh I have been to that site.

Did they officially name them or do you just call them that because you bought them there?

I ask because when I see Gatorades for Sale they are just called Gatorades (I do not see people adding the Pz to the name).
 
Yeah that is a bummer cause they all come from somewhere. Not like we just made them in a secret lab and created them. I have many so called named ZOA's and palys but I just name as they are. Easy and simple. Just my thought
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top